James P. Greco
Peter J. Greco began his career in 1968 working for a New York City Law Firm spe- cializing in criminal tax cases. He is now a consultant to the CSI Group's tax litigation and estate/wealth management department. He holds licenses as an (IRS) Enrolled Agent, Certified Estate Planner, Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Public Accountant, Real Estate Broker, Life Insurance Producer, Stock Broker, Registered Fi- nancial Planner, and Real Estate Instructor. He is the director of the CSI School of Business where he instructs real estate classes and provides continuing education to Certified Public Accountants in New York and New Jersey and IRS-Enrolled Agents nationwide. He has written extensively on estate mat- ters and has authored and co-authored many books that deal with taxes, estate planning, financial planning and real estate matters.
Areas of Expertise
• Estate Planning
• Wealth Management
• IRS Representation and Litigation
• Individual, Corporate and Sales Tax Appeals
• PhD - Doctorate in Taxation (ABD)
• ( MST ) Masters of Science in Taxation
• ( EA ) Enrolled Agent (IRS), Empowered by the United States Treasury Department to represent clients before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections and appeals.
• ( CPA ) Certified Public Accountant.
• ( CEP ) Certified Estate Planner.
• ( CFE) Certified Fraud Examiner
• Stock Broker (Series 6 and 63).
• Mortgage Banker (NJ Dept. of Banking and Insurance.)
• Insurance Broker/Agent, (New York and New Jersey)
• Real Estate Broker (New York and New Jersey.)
• Real Estate Instructor (NJ Real Estate Commission.)
• Licensed Instructor to conduct CPE credits to Enrolled Agents Nationwide and CPAs in New York and New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
• National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants(AICPA)
• NY, NJ, PA Societies of Certified Public Accountants
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
• American Association of Forensic Accountants (AAFA)
• Natural Institute of Certified Estate Planners (NICEP)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• National Association of Public Accountants (NAPA)
• National Society of Tax Professionals (NSTP)
CSI School of Business
• Real Estate Courses
• Enrolled Agent continuing education
• CPA continuing education
• The U.S Tax System (Co-Author)
• 21st Century Family Matters- Tax Editor
• Canarsie Courier- Tax and Financial Editor
• The Tax News- Tax Editor
• The CSI Report- Financial Editor
© 2016 CSI Group, LLP. CSI Group, LLP & 1-800-TAX-LAWS are registered trademarks. All rights reserved.
CSI GROUP, LLP - CPAs
Certified Public Accountants
New York & New Jersey